Welcome to the Boudica Workshops
Running throughout the year are variety of different studio days/ bitesize classes. Do you fancy the idea of spending the day in a beautiful bright and cosy studio, discovering or awakening your creative talents. You could come alone or why not book with a friend. The studio is in a lovely slated courtyard with extra outdoor seating for you to sit and eat lunch,weather permitting.
Little bit about me
I am originally from Surrey and I moved down here 10 years ago. Having studied Fine Art & Textiles and obtaining a Cert Ed qualification in teaching, I am keen to inspire and pass on my ideas and techniques.
Lists of workshops:
- Gentle nudge for the terrified
- Seasonal Making
- Sketchbook Journals
- Still Life
- Complete Yearly Courses of 6 week term.
- Mixed Media Painting and Mark Making
- or Studio days, (makers bring their own projects)
- Sewing Club
- Kids Workshops 9 years upwards
From £40 – Day workshops 10.30am till 3pm (bring pack lunch)
From £15 – Bitesize 2 hour sessions
From £15 – Evening Workshops 6.30 till 8pm or 9pm
Can take bookings for evening classes with Group Bookings of 4 Please note: some materials are included in the price.
- – The studio can accommodate up to 4 to 6 people at a time, to ensure everyone has a nice space to work in.
- – Books & Magazines
- – There is a large range of interesting books and magazines for you to view, to get you whipped up into feeling creative.
- – Sewing Machines (or bring your own)
- – Typewriters
- – Toilet
- – Double sinks (could get messy!)
- – Tea & Coffee
- – Toasty Woodburner for those cold winter days
- – Tunes or Radio 4 or Silence..you choose